Digital Points
Hi... My Dear Visitor nice to meet you here in this forum kindly register for being in touch with us..... Smile Smile
Digital Points
Hi... My Dear Visitor nice to meet you here in this forum kindly register for being in touch with us..... Smile Smile
Digital Points
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates

Latest topics
» SEO Stater to do list
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 pm by rachil

» Top 55 Social Bookmarking Websites
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:13 pm by rachil

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm by boon_pal

» Analytics tool
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 pm by boon_pal

» Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 am by fivestarawards

» Basic job of a SEO is to optimize a website
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm by boon_pal

» what is the SEO and SEM Difference
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:32 pm by boon_pal

» Google Dancing
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:17 pm by boon_pal

» how to increase websites page rank
10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm by fivestarawards

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Digital Points on your social bookmarking website
Sponsors

10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasikumar

sasikumar

10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site Empty
PostSubject: 10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site   10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Hey members!

I noticed that many of you guys that are just starting in the SEO field are looking for simple but effective ways to get backlinks to your sites, so I figured out I could help with some of my infinite wisdom Here are 10 simple and FREE ways to get quality backlinks to your site:

- Run a good survey on a raunchy or news worthy subject (...Tiger Woods anyone?). Surveys are a great source of backlinks and word of mouth publicity.

- Join Google groups related to your niche and participate on them. Google just loves itself, so you know that links from Google related sites can't be bad for your PR...

- Use press releases. Make sure they are professionally written and submit them to relevant news release distribution services such as PRnewswire, Businesswire or PRWeb. Make sure your press release title is eye catching and/or strange and funny. You just never know who could pick it up...

- Try the brown nosing approach Publish a list of some of the top gurus in you field and hope that they will stumble across your site and love it enough to swap links with you.

- Use social bookmarking sites to check out what type of articles are getting the most attention, and try to write something similar. Lists usually get a lot of attention because they are simple and straight to the point. I actually love good lists because you don't have to go through all the clutter of a regular article to find 2 or 3 pieces of good information...

- Create a list of some of your favorite articles on a social bookmarking site like Digg. That way, people with similar interests will go back to your site to learn more about you.

- Write content people can relate to. Try to connect with your audience with simple but straight to the point articles and/or posts. Don't oversell and talk to your audience like you would talk to any of your friends. This way, your readers will develop a close relationship with you. Some people think of articles as a bundle of keywords created to fool search engines, but they forget that actual people are reading them... If people don't like your articles, you get no visits, simple as that...

- There are some sites that Google just love. Two of them are ezinearticles, which is an article directory, and DMOZ, a human-edited directory that is actually owned by Google. Since both of these directories use humans to filter content, spinned or obvious sales pitchs won't do, so you'll have to make sure your articles and websites are up to par and relevant before even trying to get indexed in DMOZ or having your articles published on ezinearticles.com.

But the most important backlink building strategies in my view are:

Write good stuff

Get backlinks from relevant sites

Sometimes, when it comes to getting backlinks from sites you like, all you gotta do is ask. Yes, a phone call will often be enough to create a solid relationship with someone else in your field and exchange links. You can also email publishers with sites with a connection to yours or simply write them a letter asking them for a link exchange. You would be surprised at how well that can work...

And try to make friends with people on Digital point, I'm sure some of them will be more than interested to swap links with you...

Anyways, I hope this article helped and remember, quality over quantity is the key! Good luck to all you guys and see you around the boards!

Sincerely
Sasikumar (Admin)

[size="1"]note: I got this information form mail one my SEO friend sent really its valid point some only i will share it in this forum... [/size]
Back to top Go down
https://digitalpoints.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Points :: Marketing :: Search Engine Optimization-
Jump to: