Digital Points
Hi... My Dear Visitor nice to meet you here in this forum kindly register for being in touch with us..... Smile Smile

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Affiliates

Latest topics
» SEO Stater to do list
Web development  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 pm by rachil

» Top 55 Social Bookmarking Websites
Web development  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:13 pm by rachil

» Hiiiiiiiiiiii
Web development  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm by boon_pal

» Analytics tool
Web development  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 pm by boon_pal

» Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
Web development  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 am by fivestarawards

» Basic job of a SEO is to optimize a website
Web development  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:35 pm by boon_pal

» what is the SEO and SEM Difference
Web development  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:32 pm by boon_pal

» Google Dancing
Web development  EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:17 pm by boon_pal

» how to increase websites page rank
Web development  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm by fivestarawards

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Digital Points on your social bookmarking website
Sponsors

Web development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdwinRichard

Web development  Empty
PostSubject: Web development    Web development  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Web development is a wide term for the work mixed up in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). This can contain web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. However, among web professionals, "web development" typically refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, or social network services.
For larger organizations and businesses, web development teams can consist of hundreds of people (web developers). Smaller organizations may only require a single permanent or contracting webmaster, or secondary assignment to related job positions such as a graphic designer and/or information systems technician. Web development may be a collaborative effort between departments rather than the domain of a designated department.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kislevia42

Web development  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web development    Web development  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Please suggest me some good books on web development. I know HTML and CSS but I want to learn PHP and server scripting. Basically, I want to hack together my own scripts to do stuff. I'm tired of searching for ready made scripts for every simple tasks, and then realizing that they don't work like the way I want and I can't even tweak them because I don't know how they work.

I need mainly PHP and MySQL. The book should have good number of example codes.

For the record, I have fairly good understanding of C, though I haven't touched it for last 10 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Web development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Points :: Design & Development :: HTML & Website Design-
Jump to: